When people say they don't like pie, they clearly have never had no bake peanut butter snickers pie! This silky cream pie is a peanut butter, chocolate, and candy lover's dream. The best part is that it is easy to make too and is made with an Oreo crust!
About this No Bake Peanut Butter Snickers Pie
Here's the run-down of this pie. It's got so much chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness! The silky, no bake filling consists of real whipping cream, peanut butter, and cream cheese. It also features chopped peanuts and cut-up Snickers pieces to add some texture.
The crust is a premade Oreo crust. This is such a time-saver without compromising on taste. The chocolate flavor and stark color contrasts with the light filling beautifully. Not that making an Oreo crust is overly difficult, but it is nice to have a pie crust that literally requires zero effort.
On top, the no bake snickers pie is adorned with extra whipped cream, chopped peanuts, and even more snickers pieces. It is fun to decorate, but is even more fun to eat. If you really wanted to make it extra sweet (and messy), you could also drizzle with caramel sauce. Personally, I think it's perfect without but I wouldn't want to limit anyone's creativity!
This pie is very simple to make as long as you have a mixer. You can use a hand held mixer or stand mixer for this recipe. Here are a few common questions.
You sure can! I just prefer to use a premade Oreo pie crust for convenience. The quantity of pie filling is a lot for the size of the crust, but this pie is meant to be lofty and decadent!
Heavy whipping cream is recommended in this recipe over cool-whip. Cool-whip may be used but the amount of sugar in the filling will need to be decreased.
Use room temperature cream cheese to make mixing easier and to avoid lumps. To speed up the process, you may place the cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and heat on the defrost setting for about 10-15 seconds. Do not let it melt though.
Yes, the pie needs to set up at least 6 hours or overnight. It should be made no more than one day in advance. Please note that you should not decorate the top until you are about ready to serve the pie. Otherwise, the snickers and peanuts will begin to absorb moisture from the pie. The whipped cream will also deflate.
With that, I hope you love this rich, beautiful pie! If you happen to have leftovers, they can be frozen to enjoy at a later time. If you make this recipe, please let me know by leaving a rating and comment! Also, don't forget to subscribe so you never miss my latest recipes!
No Bake Peanut Butter Snickers Pie
- 1 6-ounce Oreo pie crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 10.59-ounce bag fun size Snickers or closest size
- 2 Tablespoons salted cocktail peanuts, for garnish
- Extra whipped cream, for garnish See note below
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, begin by whipping the heavy cream with an electric mixer. Mix over medium-high speed until whipped. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and sugar for several minutes with an electric mixer until completely smooth and fluffy. Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix until combined.
- The mixture may appear somewhat grainy but it will become silky smooth later.
- Add the whipped cream to the peanut butter cream cheese mixture, and mix on low speed until just combined. Scrape the bottom and sides of the mixing bowl to ensure it is completely smooth.
- Unwrap 7 fun size Snickers and coarsely chop. Then coarsely chop ⅓ cup cocktail peanuts. By hand, stir in the chopped peanuts and chopped Snickers into the pie filling mixture.
- Pour filling into the crust and spread the surface so it is smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, chop or slice 5-6 additional fun size Snickers and remaining cocktail peanuts. Decorate the top of the pie with chopped peanuts, and chopped/sliced Snickers. Pipe or dollop extra sweetened whipped cream on top.
Let's Connect on My Socials!
Be sure to check out these other great posts!